A forum where CMS analysts, thinkers, practitioners, experts and vendors can meet, set the agenda for future industry developments, provide feedback and share thoughts and ideas in an inspiring setting.
The groups meet 3 times a year in North American and Europe.
Meetings are held in English and Janus Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings. There are expert guest speakers at most meetings to provide further input to the group. Guest speakers could be relevant customer cases, analysts or industry standard organisations.
Each meeting will result in a public document as a statement from the group intended to stir public discussion and further advance the field.
- European group:
- North American group:
If you have several years of experience, a broad range of knowledge and your working day is dedicated to one or more content management systems, e.g. as Product Manager, CTO or Content Manager, then you have the ideal profile. Each group is limited to 20 members. Seats are reserved for a mixture of vendors; large, complex and global buyers as well as analysts to achieve the right composition. New members will need to be approved by existing members to ensure the right composition.
CMS topics such as usability, digital marketing, content strategy, standards, performance, implementations and technology are the main themes for the group. Topics that impact the adoption of content management in the broader marketplace, such as mobile, social and other key trends will also be covered.
Don’t see the topic(s) you’re interested in? Try the group and raise your topic(s) with them.
Among the group members are:
- Angus Edwardson, Product Director at GatherContent
- Antti Hietala, Product Manager at Magnolia
- Bernd Burkert, Head of Experience Transformation at KPS
- Bill Beardslee, General Manager at Magnolia Americas
- Christian Köhler, Chief Operating Officer at byte5
- Deane Barker, Chief Strategy Officer at Blend Interactive
- Gavin Colborne, Managing Director at Little Forest
- Jeff Cram, co-founder at Connective DX
- Joe Toppe, VP Sales and Customer Experience at CoreMedia
- Mark Marsiglio, President/CEO at Contextual Code
- Petr Palas, CEO at Kentico Software
- Pieter Brinkman, Director of Technical Marketing at Sitecore
- Roland Benedetti, Chief Product & Marketing Officer at eZ Systems
- Sam Saltis, Founder & CEO at Coredna
- Shawn Moore, CTO at Solodev
- Thomas Sigdestad, CTO and Co-founder at Enonic
- Tobias Stadelmeier, Director of Product Management at CoreMedia
- Tony Field, Vice President at Function1
Don’t take our word for it
“I’ve belonged to the Janus Boye CMS Expert Group for a number of years now. It’s a group of experienced CMS vendors, integrators, and users that meet four times a year to spend a full day discussing what we do. We have a guest speaker or two, and a couple members might give short presentations, but it always descends into in-depth discussion fairly quickly. Travel out of the Midwest is sometimes onerous, but I suffer through it because the group is that good and has been hugely influential in my professional development.”